Eyes are arguably one of the most important aspects of your face. When you speak to people you meet, you’ll no doubt look into their eyes to gauge how they’re receiving you and how they’re feeling about your conversation. Your eyes let the people around you know your emotions too. For these reasons and more, it’s crucial to make the most of your eyes.
Wear the Right Colour of Eyeshadow
- Blue eyes tend to ‘pop’ when you wear warm tones such as copper, gold, brown or orange on your lids. Deep purple and blues can also help bring the blue out in your eyes.
- If you have brown eyes, you can mostly wear whatever colours you want to. Be careful of wearing a flat non-metallic brown though as this can look dull.
- Hazel eyes look fabulous in golds and greens.
- Grey eyes can wear most colours but tend to look best in warm or silvery tones.
- Green eyed girls look best in warm colours as red is the direct opposite of green on the colour wheel.
Get Your Eyeliner Right
Putting on liquid eyeliner is an art. If you’re less than confident when applying makeup, if you have unsteady hands or if you just want a new defined look that’s ready-to-go every morning, why not try semi-permanent makeup eyeliner tattooing? The results can be as natural or as dramatic as you like. You can also either opt for eyelid or under-eye tattooing to achieve the look you desire.
It’s All in the Eyebrows
For a perfectly groomed look, your eyebrows need to be just so. Your brows are the focal point of your face. Unfortunately, it can take hours of work every week to get them looking good. People in the know in Perth are flocking to Debra Miller for eyebrow tattooing. Debra is highly qualified with over 25 years experience in her field. She specializes in 3D eyebrows, eyebrow feathering and microblading. Just imagine waking up each morning and having brows that don’t need to be filled in. Perfect! And, all you need to do next is to apply a few coats of mascara and your eyes will be beautifully defined.